The Guenther House is a restaurant, museum and store located at 205 E. Guenther Street in the Bexar County city of San Antonio in the U.S. state of Texas. Currently operated by C. H. Guenther and Son. Inc., the home was originally built as a private residence in 1859 by Pioneer Flour Mills founder Carl Hilmar Guenther. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places listings in Bexar County, Texas in 1972 as a contributing structure of the King William Historic District. On October 11, 1990, it received an individual NRHP listing in addition to its 1972 contributing property listing.
The world's a big place.